Board of Elections
The Nash County Board of Elections is responsible for conducting all elections held in Nash County. We neither favor nor endorse any specific party, candidate, or office.
Our goal is to provide a lawful, fair, and efficient election process to all Nash County citizens. We strive toward providing an election process that meets every measure of the law as well as the demands of the 21st century. We are committed to providing the best possible service and conducting efficient, fair, honest, and impartial elections for all levels of government.
Our principal functions include:
- Establishing election precincts and voting sites
- Appointing and training precinct officials
- Preparing and distributing ballots and voting equipment
- Canvassing and certifying the ballots cast in elections
- Investigating any voting irregularities
- Maintain voter registration and participation records
- Provide public information on voters and elections
- Review and audit local campaign finance records
2020 Election Information