Welcome to Nash County
Welcome to Nash County, North Carolina. We're glad you've chosen to make our community your home. On this webpage, you'll find all the information you need to get settled in, including resources for signing up for utilities, registering to vote, and applying for a trash permit. We hope you find this information helpful, and we look forward to having you as a valued member of our community. If you need assistance from any department not listed here, find them in our Online Directory.
- Sign up for Nash County Public Utilities
- Get your Nash County Convenience Center Permit
- Locate your nearest Nash County Convenience Center
- Register to vote and find your polling location with the Nash Board of Elections @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Information By Category
Economic Development & Business
- Vehicle & License Plate Offices - Located in Rocky Mount and Spring Hope
Municipalities & Communities
- Town of Whitakers
- Town of Momeyer
- City of Rocky Mount
- Town of Bailey
- Town of Castalia
- Town of Dortches
- Town of Middlesex
- Town of Nashville (County Seat)
- Town of Red Oak
- Town of Spring Hope
- Town of Sharpsburg
List of Rocky Mount parks:
Contact the Nash County Tax Department for more information.
Trains / Buses
Contact the Nash County Board of Elections for more information.
Waste & Recycling
Nash County enacted a Convenience Center permit system on January 1, 2022 that provides access to the convenience centers only to customers that display a valid permit. To find out if you qualify, contact the Nash County Health Department.
Water & Sewer
- Nash County Public Utilities handles all water and sewer services for county residents in our service area. Contact them at 252-462-2436.
- Contact the individual municipalities for additional information on their services.