How do I apply for a new address?
  1. Complete an address request form in person at the Nash County Planning Department.
    Claude Mayo, Jr. Administration Building
    120 W. Washington St.
    Suite 2110
    Nashville, NC 27856
  2. You will be given flags to mark your property for addressing.
  3. Call and notify us at 252-459-9809 that the flags have been placed. We cannot assign an address until we have received your call. Please feel free to leave a message.
  4. We will visit your property with a GPS field unit to assign your new address.

Show All Answers

1. Who should I contact about my address?
2. Who needs a new address?
3. How do I apply for a new address?
4. Where do I place the flags?
5. When will I receive my new address?
6. Does Nash County offer pre-addressing?