Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
A person wishing to speak on a topic that is not a matter of public hearing, may sign up to speak prior to any regular meeting on the day of the meeting. These remarks will be heard under the public comment section of the agenda and are limited to five minutes. Any person wishing to make a more formal presentation should contact the county manager at least two weeks prior to the scheduled meeting.
Get in contact with the county manager at 252-459-9800 or by email.
Contact Southern Credit Adjusters at 252-977-0125. Their physical address is: 2420 Professional Dr, Rocky Mount, NC 27804
1. Reboot your computer and press the f12 key as soon as you see theDell screen that shows right before the Windows screen. If you miss it,just wait for Windows to finish starting and try again.
2. Now you should see the black boot menu screen. From here itdepends on which model of computer you have, but the steps are similar for all.
3. Use the up/down arrows to select “Diagnostics” or “UtilityPartition” or something similar and press the enter key.
4. A few pre-boot tests may run and ask you some questions. Answer asbest you can (these tests aren’t important now). At the end of these testspress any key to boot the utility partition.
5. Then the hardware diagnostics screen comes up while loading somesoftware, and then a menu with 4 buttons. Click on the “Custom Tests”button.
6. Check the Non-interactive tests only box near the top of the windowand select “All Devices” from the tree on the left.
7. Click “Run Tests” button.
8. Email or call the Help Desk with whatever error messages you get. If youdon’t get an error message, then your issue is probably software or networkrelated.
Call the Office at 252-462-2436.
The 2017 revaluation notices will likely be mailed to taxpayers sometime in late 2016 or possibly January of 2017.